Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Can we please act like ladies?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnLcrcPxUqQ

Can we please act like ladies? After watching this episode, I felt compelled to comment. I and many others have gone to great lengths to lift up African-American women. I was disheartened to hear Sheree drag Nene about when she couldn't afford her car payment and needed severe dental work. Instead she should be happy for her that she made it. In my book, there's a character, "Pissed-off Paula" "You know her, she's always walking around with a frown on her face, just waiting to snap at someone for the tiniest matter....mad at the world" Perhaps Sheree is a pissed-off Paula.
Check out my book on Amazon. "Why Every Black Woman Should Marry A Jewish Man. bit.ly/honeybrownebook #interracialdating

No comments:

Post a Comment